Open a Johnny’s Pizza House in East Texas
Start a Pizza Franchise with Unlimited Potential
What goes together better than football and family-friendly fare? In our opinion, not much!
We’re actively searching for pizza restaurant franchisees in the East Texas area. Owning a Johnny’s Pizza House restaurant gives you access to multiple revenue streams in a family-friendly atmosphere where customers enjoy our handmade, high quality pizzas and menu items, our extensive lunch buffets, and our delicious peach puddin’ pie. As a pizza franchisee, you won’t just own a restaurant — you’ll offer a gathering place for your friends and family in East Texas.
Having been in the pizza restaurant franchise business for more than 50 years, our model eases the process of owning a pizza restaurant.
- A brand that emphasizes family and community
- Estimated initial investment of $333,400 to $716,000
- Confidential operations manual to guide you through the business
- Assistance for site selection and location development, including prototypical restaurant plans and specifications for equipment and decor
- Extensive 8-week training on all aspects of running a pizza restaurant prior to opening
- Dedicated support from our experienced operations team
- Supplier relationships for necessary products and services
Before the Friday night lights flicker on at the football stadium, imagine your friends and neighbors feasting on delicious pizza at your new restaurant. Territories are available in Canton, Mt. Pleasant, Tyler, and many other East Texas cities. If you’re ready to bring our 50-year pizza tradition to your community, complete the form here or call us at 318-807-1358 to discuss this pizza restaurant and franchise opportunity.
Let’s Get Started
If you’re ready to walk through the door of the house that Johnny built, call us at (318) 807-1358 or complete the form on this page and we’ll get in touch with you soon.